Malachi Yahtues
Calling God's people 

There are countless people in this world that started their lives in a never ending circle of pain, only later to become triumphant. I aspire to do the same.

Born and raised in a dysfunctional home. I became a by-product of my environment. In 2014, while desperately soul searching to find the piece of the puzzle in my life that would help heal a lifetime of pain and heartache. I found GOD in a real way; that's when Christ became the focal point of my daily existence.

Unfortunately in life, just because we find GOD, doesn't mean the world will give you a free pass. But, GOD is all merciful.

As a renewed creature in Christ. My goal is to find GOD fearing people that are living their lives for Christ. People who gladly partner up and accompany me in this Christian journey.

My goal for the future is to share my life struggles with others in hopes of saving people for Christ. I also hope to become a greater man than I am today

Well, I truly hope you enjoyed reading this and I have inspired you to represent Christ in your daily struggles. Because we are all worthy, even a wretch like me. I leave you with the gifts GOD endowed on me, LOVE, PEACE , and HOPE.

GOD BLESS

Malachi Yahtues # T-97158
OCCC
1 Administration Road  
Bridgewater, MA 02324 USA
Sex
Male
DOB
10/27/73
Seeking
Friends
Race