Malachi Yahtues
SOME OF THE BEST ADVENTURES IN LIFE…STARTED WITH THE FIRST STEP!
Hi, my name is Malachi and I am hoping to communicate with a woman who is compassionate, kind and open to new things?

Me? I’m from Boston, not in a relationship and I do not have any biological children. I am a Paralegal and Barber/Hairstylist by trade. I also enjoy writing and singing R&B and Gospel Music.

I understand for those ladies reading this, my incarceration is not attractive. If you find it within yourself to look past my current placement you will discover I’m loyal, down-to-earth and kind.

I’m also a sensitive guy, who gets mushy when I watch sad or lovey dovey movies. I’m also silly by nature and so, I love to laugh.

I am also a good listener, who can  take directions well. (Smile) I know how to be just a friend, when that’s all you need?

I am not looking to waste someone's time in a long term SITUATION-Ship, with no future. I am a one woman man who relishes the possibility of one day being a good husband and great dad.

I’m hoping to correspond with a woman who will step out of her comfort-zone and get to know me? I promise NO Drama, No Games and NO expectations.

Reach me directly via CorrLinks.com or by way of traditional mail?
I promise to respond to all.

Take Care

Malachi Yahtues # T-97158
O C C C
1 Administration Road
Bridgewater   MA   02324   USA
Motivated
Club Time
Lit
Respect
Miami Beach Fever
Back