Johnny Rodriguez # T-88361
Centinela
2302 Brown Road
Imperial   CA   92251   USA
Johnny Rodriguez
Hello, how are you today?  Thank you for taking the time to read my profile.  My name is Johnny, but my friends call me “Johnny Boy”.  I’m soon to be 35, and unfortunately, I’ve been incarcerated since the age of 15.  I was young and made very poor choices, but luckily with new laws that have passed, I now have the opportunity to come home very soon.  (Wish me luck)J

I’ve been through a lot in my life, but no matter what, I’ve managed to keep my smile, and great sense of humor.   I’m very outgoing, down to earth, open minded, funny and smart.  I enjoy working out, reading, writing verses/poems, learning how to draw, and teaching myself American Sign Language.  (I think it’s very cool that people can communicate without words, don’t you?
J)

I often fantasize about traveling the world, and would love to begin with Japan.  I think their culture is amazing.  How about you?  Where would you go first?

As you can imagine, it’s become very lonely over these years, so I’m looking to make new friends with these same qualities…  If that’s you, please don’t hesitate, I promise we’ll have fun!

Sex
Male
DOB
05/12/1986
Seeking
Women,
Friends
Race
Hispanic
Religion
Conviction
Murder, Attempted Murder