Marcos Luis Acosta
Salutations! Welcome to my profile. My name is M. Louis and I'm 42 years old. Raised in L.A. and have been in quarantine since 2001. I am a self-taught artist, enjoy reading as a pass time and have a broad taste for music.

Currently since and in between my absence, I've learned how this has been become a blessing to account for and consider despite where I'm at. It's helped on the basis of the present so as to cultivate a richer, fuller, and positive take on life no matter what. Furthermore, I can't say its been easy but this journey as allowed me to be much more determined to put forward what's truly important and make it a priority - such as family in which I owe sincere gratitude for their long time support, love, and compassion during this long trip. Surely I wouldn't be the person I've become if it wasn't for them.

I'm now near the end of this journey and seek someone true and unique, which is to say I couldn't be happier in the hopes to fulfill that sentiment and connection and see where it will lead during this pandemic.

Finally, if you're up for something new, harmonious, and willing to converse, not just about the peripheral, but also share what's central to you. Then I encourage you to hit me up. That said, thank you for visiting my profile and hope you like what you see.

In Clear Light, 

M. Louis
Marcos Luis Acosta # T-85751
SVSP D 8 # 209
P O Box 1050  
Soledad, CA 93960 USA
Sex
Male
DOB
05/09/78
Seeking
Women