Richard Carrasco
Hello! 

I've been in prison 26 years. I'm doing life but fall under youth parole. My next parole hearing is in two years. I know that most may feel discouraged in writing but I say give me a chance to prove what a good person I am. I can't change the past but can strive to be a better human being.

I'm Latino, divorce, single, no children. My only daughter passed away at birth. As you'll see in my pictures I have salt & pepper hair. I'm well-built, 5'9", I love to draw, workout.

I am looking for women that truly are dedicated in writing. I value those that are my friends. I don't violate the trust given to me. I would never take advantage of you nor hurt you in any way. I encourage you to ask anything. I am always sincere, upfront and never attempt to lie or play games. I accept all ways of life, size, race, age.

I'm a Messianic Jew. Whatever is going on in your life I would truly love to be able to be in your life. I truly would bring happiness in your life. I am well taken care of seek nothing but friendship in these difficult times within these harsh walls. It becomes overwhelming with loneliness.

I was married 17 years from El Paso, TX, cowboy fan, raised in San Jose, CA.

I hope that you'll have the heart to reach out to me. I promise you you won't regret it. I never demand things nor am verbally abusive. I am sincere. You'll truly love the person I am today. Allow me to be a part of your life giving you the happiness you so much deserve.
Richard Carrasco # T-81933
CSP- Lancaster-ASU 2 147
P O Box 4430 
Lancaster CA 93539 USA
Sex
Male
DOB
09/28/73
Seeking
Women, Men, Friends
Race
Hispanic