Tyrone Jerry Patton
To whom it may concern: 

Hi. My name is Tyrone, and I am a 48-year-old single American male of African decent. I was born on Dec. 20th 1971, in the small town of Gary Indiana, but raised in Riverside California since 1978.

I am the proud father of 5 children (4 boys, and 1 girl) of which are all in their early to mid 20s. Yes, I am also a grandpa to 6 grandchildren.

Currently I am incarcerated for 1 count of 1st degree murder-robbery as an aider & abetor to robbery. I have been learning to appreciate my rehabilitation now for a little over 20 years now. During my incarceration I have achieved numerous "short-term goals" like staying positive through positive programs, as well as graduating from TUMI (a Christian leadership ministry program) and graduating also from Imperial Valley college with honors by earning an AA/AS degree in psychology (both of which are long-term goals)!

Now, while accomplishing all of those goals in the company of some interesting personalities, none I've found are as interesting as you. So if you like to talk about sports, politics, or the maybe decision trends, I'm down for conversating with you. Or if you like to talk about parenting, spiritual matters or what's next-I'm down for that too! Music, movies or traveling, I've got a world Atlas-where are you?

In short, I'm looking for a friend to rediscover life with. If you are willing, I am ready to get to know you. My ink well doeth runneth deep.

Sincerely,
Tyrone Jerry Patton Jr
Tyrone Jerry Patton  # T-63635
CSP-A1-120 Low
P O Box 901   
Imperial, CA 92251 USA
Sex
Male
DOB
12/20/71
Seeking
Women, Friends