Billy Wolfington
To: my new best friend. 

We haven't met yet, but let me tell you what will happen when we do… I'm going to treat you like the greatest thing to ever happen to me, because you just may be. I'll make you laugh, be there for you when you're sad, and always be supportive. I'll send you drawings and make you forget the stresses of life when we talk on the phone. We'll become great friends, we'll have fun, and I'll do my best to make sure that writing me was the best decision you made since 2019. (I'm just playing). (I'm sure you've made lots of good decisions).

What brought you to my webpage? Talk to me and fill me in about you.

About me: I'm from Sacramento, California… I love my city and cherish my experiences and memories and look forward to one day returning.

I have lots of different pastimes… Reading, writing, listening to music. Most of this I do on my tablet. I also like watching movies too, workout, play sports… You know, just living the American dream (LOL). There's so much more to me than what meets the eye.

But enough about me, I want to know about you so don't be shy. It would be easier for you to message your letter to my tablet go to Jpay.com and download the Jpay mobile app to connect. Be sure to include your address so I can respond in writing.

Take care and thank you for taking time out of your day and putting it on me.
Billy Wolfington # T-52260
Kern Valley State Prison
P O Box 5103  
Delano, CA 93216 USA
Sex
Male
DOB
07/23/83
Seeking
Friends, Donations, Legal Help
Race
Caucasian