David McGuire
David McGuire  # T-18405   
SATF/Corcoran 
P O Box 5244   
Corcoran, CA 93212 USA
Hello,

I keep hearing everybody talk about love! Can somebody please explain what love is?

My name is David McGuire. I'm 48 years young. I'm 5'10" and 185 pounds of sexy caramel.

I consider myself to be a hopeless romantic. I'm respectful, compassionate, inquisitive, and a good listener.

I'm searching for a mature, loyal, honest, and understanding friend who is not afraid to be themselves. Race or gender is not important. My friendship is open to all. I don't judge, nor play mind games.

My interest are: working out, playing chess, basketball, reading, writing, and listening to music about love and relationships.

I sincerely hope the words am trying to convey doesn't fall short of my intended goals. Which is to meet new people and learn different cultures.

If I said anything to spark your interest, please don't hesitate to contact me and share your experiences about love.

I have a tablet for easier communication that allow me to send and receive pictures, videos and emails. All you have to do is set up a free account through Jpay and his game on!
Sex
Male
DOB
12/25/70
Seeking
Women, Men, Friends
Race
African American
Religion
Christian
Conviction
Assault with a Firearm