Michael Hammond
Michael Hammond # T97805
MCI Cedar Junction
P O Box 100
South Walpole   MA   02071   USA
African Mike

Washington D.C.’s Best kept secret is about to be Unleashed.

Mike is 47 y. o.  Aries (DOB 03/31/1974) that infuses the love of life with talking ca$h $hyt. While single with no kids, he's a family man, who's into the closeness of his relationships in his support system, and good books.
“I'm into meaningful conversation, and am open to new friends and “anyone” who'd wish to keep it real about my transition back into society.”

“New laws have made me eligible for release back to the streets of my city of whom I love. Big ups to D.C. and the whole Mid-Atlantic area, I'm down but Not out and I'll be home soon, most likely early 2022.”

“First thing first, a lot has changed since I've been down and I plan to move around and see the worldly sights. So I'm not looking for anything too substantial as far as a relationship. No strings with me, as I don't know what my future holds but if you're in for an adventure, I'm your man in that category.”

“I'm not just a number any longer with light at the end of the tunnel, and a combination of a stable plan and good support from my family,  that's been by my side, I'm poised for big things in the future.”

“I'm honored to be featured on the site, and appreciate the support in getting me back out of the humdrum boringness of prison life. I'm excited to hear from some real people outside these walls, and have some exciting projects and plans coming into fruition. I can guarantee I will not be a secret for long, so holla to me.”

Ad Start: 02-17-22
Ad Expiration:  02-17-23
Sex
Male
DOB
03/31/1974
Seeking
Women
Race
African American
Religion
Conviction