Malachi Yahtues
Hi, my name is Malachi and thus far in my life I have realized that although I am in a physical prison, there are a lot of people in society who feel imprisoned by life and all its responsibilities.

I've also come to acknowledge that although our struggles are different, the disappointment we experience along with its aches and pains is often the same for both of us.

I've put my AD here because I'm simply a down-to-earth type of guy who would like to meet people from all walks of life and build lasting friendships.

I come with no complications or expectations. I'm hoping just to have a meeting of the minds.

Being in jail has taught me how to be a good listener, non judgmental and a reliable friend who will always be supportive and have your back whether you are right or wrong.

A LITTLE ABOUT ME
I am an independent recording artist who creates socially conscious music. You can go to SoundCloud, Apple Music or Spotify to hear my songs. I also spend my time educating myself and preparing for my release while mentoring the youth.

I’m very silly and I love to laugh. My closest friends refer to me sometimes as ‘Mushy Malachi’ because even under these harsh conditions I'm not afraid to be sensitive to someone going through a tough time and who just needs a sympathetic ear to listen to them. I refuse to let my circumstances define my spirit or steal my humanity.

Well, that's me in a nutshell! If you feel inspired to reach-out… Please know that I will respond to any and all who respond to this ad. You can reach me via:

Email: www.Corrlinks.com
Just Follow the Prompts

Take Care of Yourself,
Blessings,
Malachi Yahtues

Malachi Yahtues # T-97158
O C C C
1 Administration Road
Bridgewater   MA   02324   USA
Motivated
Club Time
Lit