Hello, my future friend!

The reason I'm writing this is because I'm looking for a pen pal or friend before I'm free. A trust-worth friendship is what I can offer you. I'm someone honest, truthful and down to earth and understanding. In these days it's hard to find such kind of person. Someone you can share your secrets knowing they're safe with that person.

I'm looking for someone who we can build a solid foundation with each other. As a true friendship which won't fade or wear away. But will stand during the floods, droughts and storms of life. Let me say I'm a gentleman and 100% real. I'm loyal, respectful, loving, romantic, adventurous and open minded. These are just a few things about myself.

It’s my desired need to extend my hand towards your direction. Hopefully you will give me the opportunity to establish a bond with you. One which will last a lifetime as a true friendship should.

Understand the general rule to one’s introducing oneself, comes with a broad range of descriptions, likes- dislikes and favorite hobbies. However, sometimes a little mystery can be just as exciting.

So please write me…

Ben

Benjamin Choyce # T95057
C M F
P O Box 2000
Vacaville   CA   95696   USA
Benjamin Choyce
Sex
Male
DOB
01/14/1985
Seeking