Ramiro Gonzalez Jr
Ramiro Gonzalez Jr # T82158   
Valley State Prison 
P O Box 92 
Chowchilla, CA 93610 USA
"WELCOME ABOARD"

Thank you for stopping on my page. This site is my voice for reaching out to you. I have been incarcerated for many years. And there is finally a light at the end of the tunnel.

My actual release date is several years away, but thanks to recent legislation I will have the opportunity to go to a parole board and be considered for an early release. So freedom might be just around the corner.

If you would like to join me in my quest behind these walls and soon awaited freedom you are more than welcome. You can share any positive insights, words, ideas, or thoughts; the sky is the limit.

I am really friendly, down to earth and full of energy with positive dreams and ideas. I am very limited in many ways, but I try to focus in all the good I can do from here.

I am currently enrolled in vocational training in the optical trade. My goal in life is to give back to the community in any way, shape, or form I can.

I have many things to share and offer if given the opportunity. I am very open and honest in everything.

Respectfully,
Ramiro

Sex
Male
DOB
06/26/78
Seeking
Women, Men, Friends
Race
Mexican American
Religion
Christian