Warren Hardy Sr
Warren Hardy Sr # T-80906   
San Quentin State Prison    
San Quentin, CA 94974 USA
Hello my name is Warren Hardy Sr.

I'm a father of  4 wonderful boys, ages 22, 23, 25 and 29 old. I'm the oldest son of a wonderful mom. I am also a big  bro to a younger brother and lil sister whom are both grown now with a child of their own.

My reason for joining this website is because I'm hoping to meet an exciting friend in you. I'm looking for a good companionship nothing of romance. I'm looking for a person from the age of 27 years and up. The kind of person who can hold a good dialogue, someone who is not judgmental, and someone who is open to meeting a decent guy. I'm looking for the kind of person that won't allow what I've been excuse of from getting to know Warren Sr. I'm looking for a person who I can exchange a good laugh with, exchange stories with, exchange ideas with, give and take advice from.

With me comes a warmhearted guy who is cheerful, exciting, caring, loving, and a good friend to have. Right now I'm working on getting my GED. So far I have passed social studies and language arts. I have reading, science, and math left to complete.
Sex
Male
DOB
12/13/76
Seeking
Women, Friends
Race
African Mixed with Indian
Religion
Islam
Conviction
Release Date