Gabriel Gonzalez
Gabriel Gonzalez # T77825   
Folsom State Prison 2-A4-16
P O Box 715071  
Represa, CA 95671 USA
Hello,

You just happen to be in luck to have come across my bio & a chance to spark up a fresh new friendship with me.

I am a 37 year old spontaneous man with a heart of gold & down to earth. I was born and raised in Los Angeles to two remarkable parents that always showed me love, compassion, good morals and always tried to steer me the right way. Now when I was a teenager I got involved in a gang in which I started getting in trouble. At the age of 21 I finally ended up in prison. In the beginning of my incarceration I didn't care or had any hope. As I continue to do my time, I started to grow & mature. I began to appreciate life which gave me the desire to change my negative lifestyle. I started to hang around positive people & I started to notice that I was becoming a responsible man I am today. I now always try to maintain busy & productive. I'm currently attending school so I can better my education. I am also always challenging myself because it allows me to learn & grow.

I enjoy reading, sports, working out & hearing music. I've become an open-minded person that is ready for new adventures, journeys & different points of views. So don't be shy to reach out to me.

Thank you for your time.
Sex
Male
DOB
03/21/80
Seeking
Women, Friends
Race
Religion
Conviction
Att-187
Release Date