Daniel Zabriskie

A GREAT GUY TO WRITE!!

I'm seeking pen-friends (who love to write) developing genuine friendships and meaningful connections.

I'm a sincere, warmhearted fellow, kind, caring, thoughtful, intuitive, athletic, patient, intelligent, down to earth, a great sense of humor. A compassionate listener with a heart that understands and doesn't judge. A cuddly teddy bear.

A friend looking for a friend.

I'm college educated, family oriented, career minded, love sports, enjoy outdoor adventures (softball, volleyball, hiking, camping, picnics, flea markets, romantic walks in moonlight or rain), indoor activities (writing long letters, music, crafts). I love flying so much I became a pilot, traveling to new, interesting places, meeting wonderful people.

I enjoy studying criminal law, became a paralegal, dedicated myself to helping the wrongfully convicted (it happens much more often than you might think).

I love witty conversations, making each other laugh, playfully teasing one another, speaking heart-to-heart. I believe communication builds understanding, understanding builds trust, trust builds closeness, and closeness a lifetime bond.

I'm seeking mutually encouraging emotionally supportive, fiercely loyal pen-friends who can sympathize with a lonely soul at the lowest point of his life. Someone who might help to find light in this dark situation. I refuse to be diminished nor defined by my present circumstances. Yes, I've made mistakes, my address speaks for itself… But my soul speaks volumes. Come get to know me - heart, character, spirit.

I'd be delighted to hear from you, even if only to say "hi." I promise I'll answer every letter.
Daniel Zabriskie # T-69293 
Ironwood State Prison A3-124
P O Box 2199 
Blythe, CA 92226-2199  USA
Sex
Male
DOB
04/24/74
Seeking
Women
Race
Caucasian