Sequoyah Kidwell
Sequoyah Kidwell # T67322
Chuckawalla Valley State Prison
P O Box 2349
Blythe   CA   92226   USA
Hello,

My name is Sequoyah Kidwell, and I've been incarcerated since I was 16 years old. While my past has been challenging, I am determined to create a brighter future for myself as I approach the transition back into society. To help pass the time and foster a more positive outlook, I am seeking a woman who shares similar interests and can offer encouragement and support.

I have a passion for music, movies, and the outdoors, even though I've been confined for some time. These interests have helped me find solace during difficult moments.  Additionally, I have developed an interest in real estate, hoping to explore opportunities in this field once I'm released.

By connecting with a compassionate woman pen pal, I believe we can inspire each other to grow and make the most out of life's opportunities. I am eager to share experiences, dreams, and thoughts with someone who can see beyond my past and help me build a more positive future. Your friendship could play a pivotal role in my journey towards becoming a productive member of society.

I look forward to forming a meaningful connection, and we can connect via the GTL app.

Best regards,
Sequoyah Kidwell

Sex
Male
DOB
12/18/1984
Seeking
Women
Race
White,
Native American
Religion