Hello
I would love to correspond with a mature open-minded woman who wants a good friend in life. I'll always have your back even when you don't know it's exposed and I will always find a way to give you the best advice.  Your race, weight, age and height doesn't concern me just as long as you truly want a respectful, understanding, caring, loving, African American man to correspond with.

I will be looking forward to hearing from you and exploring what we have in common.

You can  reach out to me by letter writing. You can also email me directly via JPay.com. I'm with either as long as we connect as you can see I'm almost home.  I'm more than ready to meet that special lady friend who's nothin but real and wants the real.  I have many hobbies and interests that I just can't wait to share and learn all about yours at the same time.

Here's a quick profile. I'm 6 ft. 220 lbs. solid broad shoulders, dreadlock hair, dark brown eyes.  My hometown is Richmonel, California, however distance is not an issue. I'm looking to relocate and enjoy my fresh start with you.

Well, I'm going to keep this short and sweet, take care. I hope to hear from you soon.

God Bless
Yours truly
Mr. Stone

Alfred Stone # T59873
High Desert State Prison
P O Box 3030
Susanville   CA   96127   USA
Alfred Stone
Sex
Male
DOB
09/13/1977