Juan Guillen
Hi!

I'm Juan, a.k.a. bad boy. I'm seeking a unique friendship with open-minded female or couple who don't mind being a lifer. Who can MTL all my thoughts, secrets, look forward to their letters, stories, photos and questions. Race and sexual preference, unimportant.

Someone who speaks freely, love is being themselves, okay with sharing life experiences, struggles, dreams, desires and fantasies and allow me to lighten some burdens.

Life is full of struggles, especially when you are left standing alone after 16 years in prison. I understand hardship so I can relate.

My thing is putting smiles on others, touching them with my light and being there when needed. I tried to maintain my smile daily although I do have my blue days. But I'm hoping you'll bring these days to an end and this time someone else puts a smile on my face with their light and bring me a bit of joy.

As I've told many, "I'm unique"and will change a part of your life in positive ways. I promise not to disappoint. With sincerity, I hope you response. Take care, enjoy your day.

Respectfully,
Juan

P.S. I'm out of California.
Juan Guillen # T-57240 
Salinas Valley State Prison
P O Box 1050
Soledad, CA 93960 USA
Sex
Male
DOB
02/19/76
Seeking