Jamil Howard

My name is  Jamil.

I'm from Stockton, CA. I'm a 5'9" Sagittarius. I love to eat hamburgers, cereal, and sweets, but I will try any foods. I listen to R&B, soft rock, and rap music. I like to do anything outdoors. My family and I used to camp a lot, and I miss that kind of stuff.

I'm very outgoing, so I'm up for any and everything whenever. I'm also up for staying in, playing board games, or watching movies. I love to cook and bake, so I'm always up for making a mess in the kitchen, I just hate the clean up after having all that fun! I like to be goofy at times, but serious when needed. I hate being lied to, and I have never been in a relationship. I have no kids, but would love to be a father or even that father some day.

I'm very open-minded, outgoing, and passionate. I live by my personal values of honesty, loyalty, faithfulness, and family. I enjoy laughing, having fun, and playing sports and will try anything once. I would like to expand my little world by meeting people and making friends from all walks of life. I'm interested in learning about the people, cultures, lifestyles, and perspectives.

I have no specific expectations with this, though I hope to find open-minded people I can talk about anything with, who are not afraid to be themselves and who will be honest and real about everything we talk about. My life is an open book, so I'm willing to share my experiences.

I hope to meet someone who likes to have fun, laugh, and smile. Someone I can trust with my thoughts and secrets. If you think we could connect, reach out. TFL Pen Pals write to the address above.

Jamil Howard # T-43569
CMC-E Room 1245
P O Box 8101
San Luis Obispo, CA 93409 USA
Sex
Male
DOB
12/13/82
Seeking
Women, Friends
Race
African Americans, Hispanic