Carlos Lugo
First and very foremost esteem greetings and warm embraces are extended your way.

Please allow me to introduce myself. Hello there. My name is Carlos and I'm in search of a relationship created, built, and centered on trust, respect, honesty, appreciation, love and attention. I truly believe love and friendship is always within reach no matter the distance. Age and race is not an issue for me. My only desires are to see what's within you. There are so many things that make you unique and beautiful and I would like to explore what these things are.

Here are some things I can offer you: someone you can count on for comfort. Eyes you can gaze into and trust, a heart that is understanding and doesn't judge, a supporting shoulder to always lean on in the time of need and a door that is always open with time solely devoted to you.

This is how I spend my time...I  listen to music, I'm constantly educating myself and I'm always remaining in constant  contact with family and friends. My family has always been there for me and  l love them dearly. And despite that our lives may be different due to my present circumstances (in prison) it shouldn't take away from the fact that we may have a lot in common.

If you're looking for the same thing I'm looking for, please don't hesitate to write me by mail. I have difficulties receiving emails and please ask all the questons your heart desires for I'm an open book. I look forward to hearing from you.

With warm regards.

Carlos Lugo # T-24192 
PBSP - B6 # 225
P O Box 7500   
Crescent City, CA 95532 USA
Sex
Male
DOB
01/20/81
Seeking
Women, Donations, Legal Help
Race