Eddie Hubbard
I'm a good listener and an excellent conversationalist. I would like to find somebody like-minded, just to talk to. It would be nice to have somebody understanding to share with. I am easy going and I get along with most people. I dislike drama and getting into arguments. Can we be friends, please?

Here is a little bit more about me. I was just found suitable and granted early parole. I will be released by the middle of May. I recently received an acceptance letter to a California State University. I enjoy staying in good shape, reading books on spiritual paths and donating my skills as a barber. I have been working as a tutor for 3 years. I live clean and sober but don't mind others that have vices. I have a real weakness for ice cream and home cooked meals.

If you take the time to get to know me, you'll find that I am a caring and open man.

Thank you for reading my invitation, RSVP??  You can reach me by letter at the address above or by email by setting up an account at GettingOut.com  and find me by state (California),  prison (KUSP), Inmate #(T19762)

Take care

Eddie Hubbard # T19762
Kern Valley State Prison
P O Box 5103
Delano   CA   93216   USA

Keeping Warm While I Wait
Caught Me Smiling, Darn It
Guess What I'm Thinking
In The Moment
Back
Next
Ad Start: 07-28-2022