Jason Vargas
Jason Vargas # T-11954   
CTF
P O Box 689    
Soledad, CA 93960 USA
Greetings,

My name is Jason Vargas. I'm a 38-year-old California state prisoner from Bakersfield, CA. I've been incarcerated for 19 years on a 30 year sentence. Despite this lengthy stay in prison I remain positive and optimistic as I know my past and crime doesn't define who I am as a person.

During my incarceration I have placed an emphasis on education and self betterment. I'm happy to share I've received a few accomplishments in education over the years and currently am enrolled in college. I have also participated in numerous self-help programs and still do so today.

When I'm not studying or spending time in the prison law library litigating I do, but not limited to the following… Read books (self-help, history, etc.), Write, watch movies, play and watch basketball and football, and listen to all genres of music while crocheting. Yes, there's more to this book than meets the eye.

It's in my hope to establish a friendship correspondence with someone who's willing to take time out of their schedule so we can brighten up each other's day with our letters. If that's you please contact me.

Respectfully,
Jason Vargas

Sex
Male
DOB
10/14/81
Seeking
Women, Friends
Race
Hispanic
Religion
Spiritual