Justin Simcic
My name is Justin Phillip Simcic and first I would like to thank you for viewing my ad and sincerely hope to hear from you.

Just to let you know a little about myself below, but did like to leave plenty for getting to know each other through correspondence via email or and traditional mail. I will leave the contact info for both.

Okay so I'm on the down side of a long 10 year mandatory sentence, my release date is February 11th 2024 and will not change unless mandatory sentencing laws are pasted and retroactive. I am in prison for the charge of armed burglary and will open up about it for you.

I am a white man, American, 5'9" tall, 185 lbs., Brown hair, brown eyes, median complexion and a lot of tattoos. I was born September 15th 1978 which puts me in my early 40s. My DOC website pic does me no justice, but hopefully these pics do.

I am very easy going, I love to have fun and have much to explain on things I love and enjoy doing. I don't like drama or problems in a relationship, I'm very active and enjoy outdoors.

Please don't judge me by my looks as I enjoy monogamous relationships and am looking for just that. To put it as simple as possible, I'm looking for a friend, guidance, and ultimately love. But a real true friend, real guidance and real true love. Down that road.

My contact info is:
1. Jpay.com (go to email system and sign up to Justin Simcic # T01623) and send an email, I will be notified an email back ASAP. (Florida Department of Corrections)
2. Address provided above
3. (FL. Doc.com) My name and # always has updated address.
Justin Simcic # T-01623
Jackson Work Camp
5607 Highway 71 North
Malone, FL 32445 USA
Sex
Male
DOB
09/15/78
Seeking
Women
Race
Caucasian